Over the last decade, there's been an explosive growth in visual content both on and off the internet. It's everywhere you look! If you're a business owner striving to stand out and attract customers online, you understand that the more visible you are, the greater your chances of increasing revenue. To enhance your chances of being seen, liked, and shared, consider offering alternative ways for people to consume the same information – especially in places where your customers are actively searching. One effective tool for this purpose is the infographic.
Repurpose your infographic: Expand your reach
Infographics are a dynamic way to kick start your marketing efforts. They provide a visually engaging method of sharing information and are well-received by online audiences. However, don't limit your use of infographics to a single platform. Re-purpose your infographic into various types of sought-after media to make a more significant impact.
- display banners
- PowerPoint and Keynote
Diversify your content, amplify your presence
By repurposing your infographic, you can adapt it into different formats that resonate with diverse audiences. Turn it into a video, an interactive presentation, or a series of social media graphics. The possibilities are endless, and this approach allows you to reach more potential customers in ways they prefer.
Here are some media platforms where you can convert and share infographics:
- Social Media Platforms: Infographics are widely used on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Pinterest. They are highly shareable and can quickly convey information to your followers.
- Video Sharing Platforms: Convert infographics into video format and share them on platforms like YouTube and Vimeo. You can create animated infographics or include them in video content to make your message more engaging.
- Podcast Platforms: While primarily audio-focused, podcast platforms like Apple Podcasts or Spotify allow you to share companion infographics that complement your audio content, providing visual context for your audience.
- Document Sharing Platforms: Platforms like SlideShare and Scribd are great for converting infographics into presentations, making them accessible to a wider audience and enhancing their discoverability.
- Email Marketing Platforms: Infographics can be embedded in email campaigns through email marketing platforms like MailChimp or Constant Contact, increasing the visual appeal of your newsletters.
- Content Sharing Platforms: Websites like Medium and Quora allow you to share content, including infographics, with a broad online audience interested in various topics.
- Content Syndication Platforms: Use platforms like Outbrain or Taboola to promote your infographics and other content on various websites and news outlets to reach a wider audience.
- News Websites and Online Magazines: Some news websites and online magazines accept and publish infographics, especially if they provide valuable insights or data on current events or trends.
- Professional Networks: Share infographics on professional networks like Behance (for creatives), Dribbble, or even in your LinkedIn profile and posts to showcase your skills and expertise.
- Educational Platforms: Convert infographics into educational content and share them on platforms like EdX, Coursera, or Udemy to enrich online courses.
- File Sharing Platforms: Use file-sharing platforms like SlideServe or SlideOnline to upload your infographics, making them accessible to a wider audience seeking visual content.
- Infographic Directories: Share your infographics on specialized directories such as Visual.ly and Infographics Archive, designed to showcase and promote visual content.
- Image Sharing Platforms: Utilize image-focused platforms like Imgur and Flickr to share your infographics, reaching a community interested in visual content.
- GIF Platforms: Convert infographics into animated GIFs and share them on platforms like Giphy or Tenor for a more dynamic way to engage your audience.
- Interactive Platforms: Consider interactive infographic platforms like Easel.ly, Visme, or Infogram, where you can create and share interactive infographics with a wide audience.
Learn from real examples
Curious about how to transform your infographic into different media types? We've got you covered. Check out our article on LinkedIn, where we provide real-world examples and step-by-step guidance on repurposing your infographics for maximum impact. For practical insights and real examples, dive into our article on LinkedIn.
See our article (Linkedin)
Empower your marketing strategy by harnessing the potential of visual content and making your presence known across various platforms. Explore the world of infographics and unlock new opportunities for engaging your audience.
Boost your online presence today, and watch your business flourish!